Kashmiri Crewel Work -Velvet Bag. Perhaps the most celebrated of traditional Kashmiri handicrafts is embroidery. Whether the flowing designs grace shawls, wall hangings, namdhas or tunics, Kashmiris are known as master embroidery artisans. The fabric is a Leather through which the artisan’s embroidery brings to life ,designs that may have been handed down for centuries. The Kashmiri embroidery artisan uses their needle as a painter uses a brush. crewel work is one of the four main types of embroidery that have developed in Kashmir, each with its own special quality and distinct style. Crewel embroidery is a fascinating needle art. A special kind of embroidery done with a pointed hook used for drapery and upholstery is known as crewel. Kashmiri crewel -work is in great demand throughout the world. Crewel is basically similar to chain stitch, done on a white background, though here the motifs, mainly stylized flowers, do not cover the entire surface, and the background is not embroidered upon.
Velvet Hand Bag
Rated 4.00 out of 5 based on 1 customer rating(1 customer review)
- This is Velvet Hand Bag With Jaal Design In Hand Aari Work.
- It has Kashmiri Crewel Work, Which Adds Texture to the Fabric.
- Embroidery Work is Done In Subtle and Beautiful Colours Combination.
- Besides, the Beauty! Carry it Proudly and Beautifully as you Walk Out in Style.
Add ₹1,000 to cart and get free shipping!
328 People watching this product now!
Bags & Potlis
Zari work, Aari Work
PEMA (Pashmina Exporters & Manufacturers Association)
Our certification by PEMA is a significant achievement for our organization. It demonstrates our commitment to providing our customers with the best possible pashmina products. We are proud to be a member of the PEMA community and look forward to continuing to work with the association to promote the highest standards in the pashmina industry.
The Kashmir Chamber Of Commerce & Industry
Our certification by the KCCI is a significant achievement for our organization. It demonstrates our commitment to providing our customers with the best possible products and services. We are proud to be a member of the KCCI community and look forward to continuing to work with the association to promote the highest standards in commerce and industry.
Warranty Card / Privilege Card
- Albasir card will provide products warranty & repairing benefits.
- Albasir card offers exchange of products in case of manufacturing defects.
- Albasir's warranty & authenticity card offers life time warranty of all its products, especially Pashmina Shawls & Wraps.
- Customer support is 24/7 available on warranty card.
Rated 4 out of 5
Rated 5 out of 5
Rated 4 out of 5
Rated 3 out of 5
Rated 2 out of 5
Rated 1 out of 5